Eighty percent of the nations wealth is owned by those over 50. The numbers of people living with dementia over the age of 65 is on the increase. What are the implications for you, your family and your business? How can you best act for clients with dementia?
In conjunction with Atkins Thomson Solicitors I will be running a FREE advice surgery at the Menta Trade Fair In the Apex , Charter Square, The arc , Bury St Edmunds from 1-6 PM on the 1st October
If you have any questions or queries about:
- Lasting or Enduring Powers of Attorney
- The Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Steps to take if a relative doesn’t have the capacity to make a Lasting Power of Attorney
- Advance decisions to refuse medical treatment
- The Dementia Friendly Financial Services Charter
- Steps to take when acting for clients with dementia
then contact Nigel George on 01449 737582 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to see me. There will be only be a certain number of slots so book ahead if you want to be sure of seeing me. You can turn up on the day but may have to wait.